According to a local security team member, we should expect the audience to be terribly slow at finding their seats. I believe the words went something like, “They’ll still be coming in during the last song.” This sort of local knowledge of course has the power to justify delaying a show, and suchly, we held the performance back for what may as well be a now-customary 15 minutes.
- RT @carolduncan: @LeifB73 The rain stopped, the sun came out & I may have shed a tear by the end. #notveryrockandroll http://t.co/Yg0IjBJoZ8 4 years ago
- Is there anything more noble than pizza for breakfast? 4 years ago
- We made it. Good evening Perth, nice to see you. But first some horizontal Zs. 4 years ago
- Hong Kong. Clouded in grey haze, and like ice crystals thrust from the underworld, uniform high-rise buildings protect the hills. 4 years ago
- Keys Tech Dan, preparing to enter the Cohen Cosmos http://t.co/64jQufYtUL 4 years ago